We continually look for motivated and skilled individuals who are interested in supporting our customers healthcare professionals who use our products to help patients and their communities.
We currently have the following opportunity available - please contact us for more details!Installation Engineer We're looking for self-motivated Installation Engineers to join our team! An installation Engineer is a highly visible position which will have frontline interactions with customers during the installation of cutting edge equipment. In this role, you will travel to various customer sites (domestic & international) to perform installation activities of our product lines (i.e., linear accelerators, gamma knife). The ideal candidate, must be a self-motivated individual who can work with minimal supervision. The selected candidate will work closely with the Project Management, Sales & Field Service teams, as well as interact with the customer in a professional, courteous manner. College grads are also encouraged to apply! This is an exciting role for candidates who enjoy travelling. This position requires travel and warrants the highest level of professional representation between the customer and the company in all aspects of the customer relations. This is a remote position which can be based anywhere near a major airportin the United States. We offer:
- On the job training
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 401k, paid Vacation and Holiday
- A wealth of additional benefits including Wellness Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Flexible Spending Account
- Opportunity to work in the cutting edge in medical advancement
- Close knit company culture
- Upward mobility
- Independently perform complex equipment installations with a 100% successful rate of diagnosing any problems which may arise.
- Utilize all standard test equipment: Multi-meter Oscilloscope, AC line analyzer, Line Resistance meter, Water phantoms, KV Divider, Service terminal Dosimeter.
- Read, analyze, interpret and follow signal flow on blueprints, schematics and wiring diagrams.
- Guide customer's staff in the proper operation of the equipment.
- Perform system troubleshooting activities, mandatory equipment modifications and satisfactorily complete required paperwork.
- Perform all system service diagnosis on Elekta products.
- Submit timely and accurately; service reports, time sheets, expense reports film badges and other paper work as assigned.
- Maintain and ensure all company assets in good working condition, keep all equipment serviced and calibrated as required.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience preferably in Electronics, Physics or an associated discipline.
- Field Service experience on Elekta equipment or similar is a plus.
- Knowledge of Mechanical Theory and proficiency in the use of test equipment and hand tools preferred.
- Ability to solder in accordance to standards and proven fault finding skills necessary.
- Must have effective written and verbal communication skills;Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to represent the organization in a professional and positive manner.
- Must be willing to travel as required and work independently.
- Must reside within close proximity to a major airport.
- Must have the ability to work outside their designated modality to solve technical problems.
- Must be able to travel 65-90% domestically and internationally.
- Must maintain an active driver's license in the home state.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Associated topics: adapter, circuit, electrical, electrician, lighting, msee, plc, signal processing, stationary engineer, wiring
• Post ID: 93165002 albanyga