Posted: Wednesday, January 31, 2018 2:32 AM
High school Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
- Under general supervision, operate all aspects of Information Systems, data availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and non-repudiation. Implement and monitor security measures for communication systems, networks, and provide advice that systems and personnel adhere to established security standards and Governmental requirements for security on these systems.
- Develop and execute security policies, plans, and procedures; implement data network security measures; operate Network Intrusion Detection and Forensics; handle Information Systems security incidents; support COOP/DR plans, and perform certification of Information Systems and Networks.
- Operate Electronic Key Management System, other information security duties, and Public Key Infrastructure.
- Operate Host Based Security System (HBSS), firewalls, Intrusion Prevention Systems, Intrusion Detection Systems, other point of presence security tools, Virtual Private Networks, and related security operations.
- Certified in accordance with DODD 8570.1 Information Assurance Technician II. 5-9 years of experience required.
IAT 2: GSEC Security+ SSCP
Required Clearance: Secret
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Requisition ID 1801617
Associated topics: battle management, c2bmc, clearance, coast guard, confidential, foreign instrumentation signals intelligence, security terrorism, top secret with sci, ts clearance required, weapon
• Location: Albany
• Post ID: 90210277 albanyga